Grandma’s Hemp Sleep CBN Oil 300mg (10mg per serving)
This innovative and quality-tested tincture was designed with health-conscious consumers in mind. Each bottle has 300mg of CBN (10mg per serving).
What is CBN?
CBN is the scientific abbreviation for cannabinol. Identified long before CBD, CBN is recognized as one of the many minor cannabinoids that contribute to hemp’s therapeutic potential.
What are the health benefits of CBN?
Although CBN works within your ECS like CBD and CBG, helping to regulate many crucial functions within your body, anecdotal evidence suggests CBN has the potential to promote enhanced sleep since it works directly with your CB1 receptors, which are known to influence sleep.
For Best Results:
- Consistency, as with any CBD supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Shake before use.
- press dropper bulb and release it while submerged in oil.
- Take 1 serving (~1ml) orally before bedtime, hold under tongue for 15-20 seconds, then swallow. Adjust serving if necessary.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep away from children.
- For individual recommendations on CBD dosages, check with your physician or healthcare provider.
Consult your physician before taking any new dietary supplements. Must be 18+ years older to consume.
If you are pregnant or nursing, we advise you to consult your personal healthcare professionals before using any CBD product.
**Important Disclaimer: Use caution if subject to drug screening. This product contains contain < 0.3% THC. Due to the nature of drug screening, this product may still cause a failed drug test. If that is a concern, we recommend doing some further research before making the decision to consume any CBD product.**