Our Indica enhanced THC-O gummies offer a way to relax and chill.
The Indica terpenes, Myrcene and Linalool, infused in our Couch Lock THC-O Gummies may help aid with calm and relaxation.
Each bottle contains 20 gummies that are 25 mg THC-O each for a total of 500 mg per bottle.
*Do not consume more than one gummy. Start with a half a gummy and wait 2 hours before consuming another piece.*
*These gummies are for expierenced users only*
- High potency
- All-natural | Vegan | Gluten-Free | No Corn Syrup
- Fully Lab Tested for potency and purity
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 Piece (3g), Servings: 2, 15, or 30, Amount Per Serving: Calories 10, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Water, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Hemp Derived THC-O, Citric Acid, Natural Fruit Flavors, Natural Colors, and Terpenes.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This THC-X acetate oil gummies may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This THCo acetate gummies can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- This THC-O acetate gummies is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our THCo extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Our CBD products are not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 21. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Bell Family Dispensary retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Bell Family Dispensary is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
THC-O is a new, cutting edge cannabinoid (derived from Hemp just like Delta 8) which carries psychoactive effects and euphoric feelings associated with the typical properties associated with cannabis use. It is rumored that THC-O is roughly 3 times more potent than regular THC. Additionally, THC-O is known for its anti-nausea, anti-anxiety, appetite stimulating and stress reducing properties.
The main difference in THC-O and Delta 9-THC is federal and state legality. THC-O is fully federally legal and legal 38 states, while Delta 9-THC is federally illegal and illegal in most states. Both THC-O and Delta 9-THC produce euphoric psychoactive effects on users and carry a wide variety of medical and recreational benefits.
Since products contain only THC-O made from 100% Hemp extract, companies are able to fully legally manufacture, distribute and sell to consumers in the United States. Thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill, ratified and signed into law in December 2018, Cannabis containing less than 0.3% Delta 9-THC is legally classified as Hemp and thus is legal for all intents and purposes under federal law. Let’s also not forget, THC itself isn’t federally illegal, only specifically Delta 9-THC is.
Unfortunately, due to twelve states not having favorable Hemp or CBD laws, companies typically cannot currently ship to Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you will reach out to your state lawmakers to demand change! Bell Family Dispensary LLC is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
Absolutely, THC-O can be sent through the United States Postal Service (USPS) legally. Thanks to a clarification published in the USPS regulations, Hemp products (just like Delta 8-THC) can safely and legally be shipped within the United States.